Western Region Communicators
Purpose of the committee:
- Develop a communications strategy for the Western Region Extension and Agricultural Experiment Station Joint Enterprise.
- Increase visibility of Research and Extension Impacts.
- Increase awareness of the region’s collective research and Extension educational activities.
- Increase collaboration with Western Region Communicators and Program Evaluators
- Strengthen partnerships with WGA, CSG-West, and WIR-NACo organizations and others not mentioned.
- Products that will be used to tell the Western Region’s story to national organizations such as ECOP, ESCOP and NIFA.
- Communications strategy and products shared by western LGU’s in the states, territories, and U.S. protectorates.
- Western Region Communications Playbook (Draft – 03/17/2022)
2014 Centennial on the Summit: Looking Forward
- WEDA Manifesto (extracted from the proceedings)
- Presentation Simulcast Recording Links
- Session 1 – Lou Swanson, PPT in PDF format
- Session 2 – Christine Geith, PPT in PDF format
- Session 3 – Jeanne Gleason & Barb Chamber, Handout in PDF format
- Session 4 – Scott Peters, PPT in PDF format
- Session 4 – Scott Peters, Handout PDF format
- Session 5 – Doug Steele, PPT in PDF format
- Session 6 – Dave King & Mike Boehlje, PPT in PDF format
- Session 7 – Chuck Hibberd, PPT in PDF format