Doreen Hauser-Lindstrom, Executive Director
Western Extension Directors Association
Washington State University
2415 E 59th Ct
Spokane, WA 99223
Phone: (509) 435-3381 (cell)
The primary functions of the WEDA Executive Director are to:
- Foster collaborations and partnerships that benefit the WEDA, member institutions, their representatives, and ultimately their constituents.
- Assist WEDA leadership and committees with multi-state, regional, and WEDA business and initiatives.
- Mentor WEDA members, identifying and facilitating opportunities to share stories, solutions, outcomes, and mechanisms for growth and professional development.
- Serve as a catalyst for member institutions by identifying and providing initial leadership for major opportunities and potential resources to support and/or expand Extension programs in the West.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and communication for the WEDA.
- Maintain an electronic repository for the products of WEDA including the strategic directions, rules of operation, meeting materials, list serves, directories, committee information, contracts, budgets, etc.
- Serve .25 FTE as part of a National Executive Director and Administrator Team to help advance the work of ECOP and the Cooperative Extension System nationally.